||Most products are shipped out within one to two (1-2) business days of placing the order. Systems require time for assembly and testing and generally take two to four (2-4) business days to ship out. This time can vary depending upon the number of system orders received. Similarly, shipment of specialty items not stocked in large quantities may also be delayed in times of unusually high demand.
||The typical shipping time of each product is indicated on its description page on our web site under the heading Availability, and is generally accurate. Please factor in those times when placing your orders.
||Delivery time estimates are for orders that can be processed in normal fashion. Orders requiring special handling may take longer to ship out. Examples of special handling cases include, but are not limited to
- An order with an invalid ship-to address, such as a P.O. Box address for UPS shipments (UPS does not ship to P.O. Box addresses), or an address falling outside the Minneapolis/St. Paul 7-County Metro Area for Local Courier Delivery
- Selection of an invalid shipping method, such as UPS Ground or 3-Day Select for Hawaii or Alaska
- Billing address not matching the address on file with the credit card issuer for the credit card used to place the order
- Shipment delay due to one or more items on your order being backordered
- Large order value or large quantities of one or more items, especially big ticket items, on an order
- Any other issue requiring us to contact you before further processing your order
||Shipping charges for UPS deliveries are obtained from UPS in real time and are good for shipping weights of up to 150 lbs.. We add nominal fees to cover packaging material, handling, and insurance costs. Your online order shows the combined shipping & handling fees. Charges shown for shipping weights in excess of 150 lbs. are incorrect and need to be adjusted manually. We will contact you if such a need arises.
||Local Courier Delivery charges shown on your online order are good for valid zip codes and shipping weights of up to 100 lbs.. Charges shown for invalid zip codes and/or shipping weights in excess of 100 lbs. are incorrect and need to be adjusted manually. We will contact you if such a need arises.
||Orders valued at $200 or more are shipped to the billing address. We will contact you if shipping & handling charges need to be adjusted accordingly.
||To ensure proper delivery of your order all shipments are marked Signature Required.
||All delivery guarantees are limited to those offered by the carrier(s). GNS does not guarantee the arrival date of the packages. UPS does not guarantee the delivery date for residential deliveries regardless of the shipping method used.
||For UPS deliveries GNS will email a shipping confirmation with the tracking number(s) to the email address provided when the order was placed. You can use the tracking number(s) to track your shipment(s) from UPS's web site.
||Orders with the Customer Pickup option are subject to a 7.75% Sales Tax regardless of the shipping and billing addresses. Your online order confirmations may not reflect the correct sales tax figures. We will manually adjust them if necessary.
||If you would like more information about shipping, you can contact our shipping department at firstname.lastname@example.org>